Do you find that your water heater is constantly letting you down? Whether your water is not hot enough, not hot for long enough, or not hot at all, MW Mechanical is here to help with our expert repair, installation, and replacement services.
Have you noticed puddles of water next to your water heater? Sitting water is a breeding ground for mold, mildew, bacteria, and mosquitoes. It is important to address this problem right away and upgrade your water heater as soon as possible, if necessary. If there are signs of a major leak, the culprit may be water heater corrosion or your temperature and pressure release (TPR) valve. Our Antioch emergency water heater repair team is equipped to repair leaks or install a new heater that matches your specific needs.
Installing a new water heater is a big investment, but if your heater is aged, damaged beyond repair, or costing you too much on your monthly utility bills, it may be time to replace it. MW Mechanical can help.
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND TANKLESS WATER HEATERS INCLUDE:
- Convenience - The most common problem with tank-type water heaters is that they never supply enough hot water. Tankless water heaters eliminate this inconvenience entirely. Traditional water heaters pre-heat a specific amount of water in the tank before distributing it to your property. While you can invest in a bigger tank, you may still run out of hot water frequently and you will always have to wait for your water to become hot. Tankless water heaters deliver hot water instantly.
- Efficiency - One of the biggest priorities for residential and commercial property owners is energy efficiency. Because a tank-type water heater is constantly working to ensure hot water is always ready to be dispersed, it uses a lot of energy. What's worse is that the hot water it keeps reheating may not even be used. This makes traditional water heaters one of the most wasteful appliances. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, flash-heat water on demand. They will turn on when you turn your faucet on and turn off when you turn your faucet off.
- Cost - Tank-type water heaters are more likely to malfunction simply because they have more parts than tankless water heaters. For the sake of your comfort and your bank account, tankless water heaters are a trustworthy investment. If you need a new water heater, our Antioch water heater technicians recommend you weigh your options. You should decide whether you want to pay less up front and more throughout the year or pay more upfront and cut your energy costs by 60% or more indefinitely.
- Installation and maintenance - While tankless water heaters are still more expensive to install than traditional models, the installation costs have come down significantly. When it comes to maintenance, tank-type water heaters are simply not as reliable. Even the best models don't last much longer than a decade and many only come with a 6-year warranty. Tankless water heaters are generally more reliable and effective. They can last up to 20 years with little to no maintenance. In addition, many brands offer 10-year warranties for their tankless water heaters.
If you are still questioning which type of water heater to install in your home or business, MW Mechanical can help. Not only do we have the experience and knowledge to help you make the best decision for your needs, we offer financing options to fit your budget and our Service Club Membership to keep your water heater running smoothly.
All our Antioch emergency water heater repair and installation technicians are fully certified and will treat your property as if it was their own. We are proud to work with all major brands and can handle upgrades, replacements, installations, and repair services. Our team has more than 20 years of experience helping residential and commercial customers with all of their water heater needs
THE TYPES OF WATER HEATERS WE SERVICE INCLUDE:
- Traditional water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Energy-saving models