Has your heater suddenly stopped working? At MW Mechanical, we are dedicated to ensuring that our customers enjoy the warmth and comfort of a properly heated home. If you are having trouble with your heating system, give us a call for fast, reliable, and affordable heater repair in Antioch and the surrounding communities. If you want to avoid future problems, check out our maintenance plans to ensure that you're always covered!
A reliable heating system is essential for a comfortable home over the winter months. When your heater stops working, give us a call for precision repairs from our highly trained and certified heater repair technicians. We have the training and tools needed to troubleshoot virtually any problem with your heating system, even complex and difficult to diagnose issues. We offer heat pump, geothermal, and furnace repair in Antioch for all heating equipment makes and models.
WE PROVIDE QUALITY HEATER REPAIR SERVICES FOR:
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
We carefully examine your system to find the source of the problem, and we take the time to explain the work that is needed to restore your heater. The price for furnace repair is always quoted before the repairs are made, so there are no surprises.
1. Sudden increases in utility bills - This is a sign that you're experiencing heat loss and your heater is using more energy to keep your environment at the same temperature. If this is happening, call in your local Antioch furnace repair technicians as there are a few reasons you could be experiencing heat loss and we'll get to the bottom of it.
2. Very dry or dusty heat - Older oil furnaces are known for pumping out very dry, stale heat. Look out for dying plants, dust build-up or stuffy, stale air.
3. Symptoms of carbon monoxide - Gas and oil heaters create CO as a byproduct of the heat they generate. First, if you have a gas heater you should have a carbon monoxide alarm. Early symptoms include headaches, shortness of breath, dizziness, or fatigue.
4. Carbon monoxide build-up in your chimney - If you see streaks of soot throughout the furnace, a lack of upward draft in your chimney, or rusty pipes you should double-check your carbon monoxide alarm. Chimneys and flue networks work to ventilate the CO out of the house and are good places to check for carbon monoxide build-up.
5. Inconsistent heat or cold spots - There are a variety of reasons your heater might be generating heat inconsistently. It'd be best to bring in your Antioch furnace repair experts since it could be any of the following problems.
- A dirty air filter
- A malfunctioning thermostat
- A broken belt
- Airflow issues
- A dirty evaporator coil
Heaters often break down at inconvenient times, like in the middle of the night or when you don't have a minute to spare. You won't be left waiting in the cold when you call MW Mechanical for heater repair in Antioch, Tennessee. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to your heating emergency. Our Antioch furnace repair technicians arrive on time and work quickly to get your heater running again.